The following writing resources are provided to help student authors write research papers, cite sources in the APA style, compose a well-crafted book review, and ultimately increase their chances of publishing in Righting Wrongs. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your work!
Writing Research Papers
- If you’re in the beginning stages of writing a research paper, find resources to get you started at Purdue’s Online Writing Lab: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/658/01/
APA Citation Style
- Please note that all research paper submissions must be cited using the APA citation style!
- The official APA style guide is available for free through the American Psychological Association: http://www.apastyle.org/
- Purdue’s Online Writing Lab also offers a free APA style guide: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Purdue’s Online Writing Lab offers advice for writing a book review: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/book_reviews.html