We received a great response for registration of Destination: WELLNESS 2018!
35 participants took the challenge to Improve Your Move and competed against each other by having numerous sessions of healthy exercises including Walking, Running, Biking or other types. 556 total sessions were completed, at an average 15 sessions per person or nearly 4 sessions per week. Participants recorded a total of 26,647 minutes during their sessions, which is an average of 740 minutes per person or 185 minutes per person each week — this exceeded expectations! We also enjoyed an event each week — thank you to President Beth Stroble for being our WELLNESS Champion for 2018 and leading a successful Champion walk.
Thank you everyone for your participation and hard work, you are all welcome to visit our HR office to receive your WELLNESS bling. Keep moving and improving!
Congratulations to the following participants!
- Top 3 individuals with the most number of sessions were,
1) Erica Ellard, ARC – 54 sessions
2) Sarah Nandor, Graduate Admissions – 39 sessions
3) Heather Arora, Special Events – 38 sessions
- Top 3 individuals to stand out in TRY-Athlon were,
1) Maggie Dankert, International Admissions – 53:06
2) Kate Pitman, Online Learning Center – 64:25.27
3) Karen Wakeland, Online Learning Center – 73:09.28
- Top team to stand out in TRY-Athlon was,
The Ol’ College Try – 52:45
Members: Sarah Nandor, Graduate Admissions; Jennifer McQuay, Admissions; Craig Skinner, Academic Advising
- Raffle winners:
Kathryn Luster – Weight dumbbells
Heather Arora – Exercise ball
Teara Lander – $15 Amazon gift selection
Vicki Coopmans – $15 Amazon gift selection
Jennifer Andonoff – $25 Visa card
Erica Ellard – $30 Amazon gift selection
Kelsey Bourne – $50 Amazon gift selection