On behalf of the Webster Wellness Committee, we are pleased to announce that we received 66 donations from members of the Webster University community to make up a grand total of $495 raised for the American Heart Association Go Red for Women. Thank you for your generosity!
All donations support the American Heart Association in their efforts to help women by offering educational programs, advancing women’s understanding about their risk for heart disease and providing tools and motivation to help women reduce their risk to protect their health.
Special congratulations to our prize winner:
· Emily Scharf (Head of Reference Services Library)—$20 Gift card from Macy and a Webster Wellness infuser bottle
Please visit the following links for resources on how to be more heart healthy:
- Facts about Heart Disease in Women
- Symptoms of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Living with Heart Disease
- Find out your Risk for Heart Disease
- Factors that Increase your risk for Heart Disease
- How to prevent Heart Disease
- Go Red Get Fit
Way to GO WEBSTER!
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org