** (The Enhanced Mindful Mile Marathon) **
“Let’s take a holistic approach to wellness through
Destination: WELLNESS from March 22- April 26.”
Destination: WELLNESS is a 5-week challenge open to ALL students, staff and faculty at all campus locations. Focus on your health and wellness from the inside out, based on your personal goal(s) that you set in one or more of the following elements:
Make wellness FUN and holistic by participating in our events such as yoga, interactive games, financial seminars, etc. during our weekly Wellness Wednesday events.
• Week 1: Kick-Off— Wednesday, March 22 @ Noon (CST) in Presentation Room
• Week 2: Wednesday, March 29 @ Noon (CST) in Sunnen Lounge (YOGA)
• Week 3: Wednesday, April 5 @ Noon (CST) in Sunnen Lounge (MEDITATION & KNITTING)
• Week 4: Wednesday, April 12 @ Noon (CST) in Sunnen Lounge (FINANCIAL SEMINAR)
• Week 5: Wednesday, April 19 @ Noon (CST) in the Presentation Room (WELLNESS LEVERS)
• Final Celebration: Friday, April 28 @ Noon (CST) in the Library Conference Room
Wellness “bling” will be given ALL participants and there are several opportunities to increase chances to win a grand prize throughout the 5-week challenge.
Look for weekly emails to keep you motivated and on track!
Online registration is available at http://bit.ly/2mB6NAJ.
Registration will be accepted through March.
To get an increase chance of winning our grand prize, pre-register by the Kick-Off (Wednesday, 3/22).
Weekly meetings are available on WebEx. Go to websteru.webex.com , click on “Meeting Center” and search for “wellness”. Password is also “wellness”. This will permit live access to all our events during Destination: WELLNESS.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org