My Webster Online Training Delivered to Your Inbox This Week

| November 12, 2013

This week all U.S. faculty, staff and student employees will receive an email inviting them to training for the new My Webster automated payroll and human resources system. This is a legitimate email invitation from Webster’s online education and training tool, the “WorldClassRoom”/”Canvas” system, to house My Webster training modules:

Staff, faculty and work-study students will receive an invitation to the online training module.

This week marks the beginning of a training period that will run through the end of the calendar year, for all U.S. faculty, staff and student employees.

The My Webster system has many human resources and payroll features and will be required for use by all employees to view pay, update tax withholdings and auto-deposits, as well as for some to submit vacation or sick time, changes to payroll deduction and other important employment-related functions.

The training is presented in employee role modules (staff, faculty, student employee) to best familiarize you with system components most relevant to you.

Training will take place through the "WorldClassRoom" on Canvas.

Training will take place via the “WorldClassRoom” on Canvas.

Simply log in as you normally would with Connections, and self-identify as either a faculty member or graduate assistant, an hourly student employee, an hourly staff member or an hourly salaried staff member.

For more information or updates on the My Webster rollout, keep up with Webster Today and go to: www.webster.edu/human-resources/my-webster/index.html.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,