Two Longtime GMC Members Retiring in 2012

| December 17, 2012

Polly Burtch

Global Marketing and Communications congratulates two longtime staff members who will retire at the end of 2012:

Polly Burtch, director, news and public information, and an adjunct faculty member in the School of Communications; and Barb Ehnes, director, community and media relations; have combined for more than 40 years of service at Webster University.

Barb Ehnes

Burtch joined Webster in 1990, and Ehnes joined in 1995. Both have been valuable assets to Webster communications over the years and will be missed. Drop them a line or stop by their offices on the third floor of Loretto Hall to wish them well in their next adventure.

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Dianne Koehnecke says:

Congratulations to both of you; during the 12 years I’ve been here, you have both done so much for the SoE. I really appreciate the time and effort you have both given, not only our college, but to all of Webster. Hope you both enjoy a wonderful retirement. You’ve earned it!

2. Francine Case says:

Polly and Barb,
    Congrats on your retirement!
    We will miss both of you.
    Francine Case

3. Meg Sempreora says:

Polly and Barb, I will miss seeing you and talking to you. You are two of the best. You have done wonderful things for Webster.

All the best,
    Meg Sempreora

4. Warren Rosenblum says:

It’s hard to imagine Webster without Polly & Barb around. You guys have been wonderful (in very distinct ways).
    Warren

5. Dawna Ferreira says:

Dear Polly and Barb,

Congratulations! I will miss you both. It has been a pleasure working with each of you. Thank you for all you’ve done for the School of Education.

Best wishes,
    Dawna

6. Marilyn Heaven, Retired says:

I am sure you will both ENJOY being retired. You will be missed by the Webster University Community. Call me when you want to do lunch.

7. Chris Kemmerer says:

Polly and Barb,
    Welcome to life-after-Webster! I highly recommend it. I also know that you will both be greatly missed by the Webster folks.