Webster University’s campus location at Fort Jackson will host a panel discussion on “Economic Development in South Carolina” on Sept. 12 at 6 p.m.
A panel of distinguished business leaders willing to share their expertise with Fort Jackson students and guests includes:
- Thomas Prioreschi, chief executive officer, Capital Places, Columbia, S.C.
- Julie Norman, served as Deputy Executive Director of WORKFORCE West Virginia
- Jim Gambrell, director, Office of Economic Development, City of Columbia, S.C.
- Greg Davis, manager, Small Business Development for the S.C. Department of Commerce
- Ken Breivik, president, Nehemiah Communications, Columbia, S.C.
If you are interested in attending or have general questions, please contact Vince Stovall at 803-738-0603.