The 2012 Annual Worldwide Directors Summit will be held Sept. 23-26 at the Chase Park Plaza, St. Louis, and at the home campus in Webster Groves.
Our theme this year is “Reach Out, Reach Up,” building on last year’s theme of working together to build academic and operational excellence. We will focus on initiatives and activities that support attainment of our strategic goals — including our 2015 Stretch Goals.
Highlights of this Year
- We will combine the Directors Summit (a change in title from “Meeting”) with the “2012 CRC Conference” – our Community Relations Coordinators (CRCs) will join us so that we can build capacity in this important role.
- We are requesting proposals for Concurrent Session presentations, inviting submissions that will align with the six goals of our strategic prism.
- Our large events will include the annual Sunday evening welcome dinner and program and, this year, the opportunity to attend a lecture by Jonathan Kozol, one of our distinguished Global Leaders in Residence, on Monday.
Request For Proposals (RFP) for Concurrent Sessions
Anyone in the Webster community is invited to submit a proposal. Participation by external experts or invited guests is also welcome.
We are seeking proposals for concurrent sessions that will be relevant and informative, focus on implementing best practices, encourage the development of action plans, and stimulate meaningful discussion. We especially encourage the following:
- Collaborative sessions by co-presenters or panels that cut across units and sites
- Sessions that draw on source materials and present new “best practices” and theories that have potential for application in the Webster environment
- Sessions that include a variety of learning activities (for example: hypothetical situations, case studies, small group work) and relevant and useful “take-aways”
Please see the Call for Proposals information sheet [PDF] for more details. If you would like to be considered as a presenter for a concurrent session, please fill out the Concurrent Session Proposal Form [PDF] and submit by July 23.