Nov. 2 Master Planning Process Information Session

| October 24, 2011

From Julian Schuster, Provost and Senior Vice President:

Webster University and Sasaki, the internationally recognized and celebrated planning and urban design firm, kicked off Webster University’s St. Louis campus master planning process in September. The master plan will help direct future development of our St. Louis campus for the next 15 years and beyond. Purposeful development is critically important to the university campus and to the community.

I am inviting faculty, staff and students to attend an information session regarding the Webster University master plan led by Sasaki representatives on Wed., Nov. 2, at 3 p.m. in the Winifred Moore Auditorium on the St. Louis campus.

The project team from Sasaki will present a short overview of the project and information gathered from the assessment phase, which has just concluded. After the presentation, I look forward to hearing your comments and questions. I hope to see you there.

Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Karla Armbruster says:

Thank you for the invitation.  Unfortunately, I have class at that time (until 3:50), so I am wondering if there will be another way to receive the information that will be presented.
    Thanks,
    Karla Armbruster