BREAK OUT OF YOUR BOX….and drop in for the 3rd Annual Webster Wellness Fair! Open to all students, faculty and staff
Wednesday, September 17th from 11a-1p in Grant Gym.
• REACH for a #gorlokstrong bike blender smoothie. Sponsored by Mindful by Sodexo.
• STRETCH OUT at our Fitness Workshops sponsored by St. Louis Fitness & Wellness Group
• 11:30 a.m. – Yoga with Gladys Smith, Counseling and Life Development
• 12:15 p.m. – 5 Minute Workouts with Brian Byrd, Owner, St. Louis Fitness & Wellness Group
• RECEIVE a FREE St. Louis FITCLUB REWARDS CARD worth $25 towards local wellness services
• TOUR the Fitness Center with the Gorlok Fitness Club and ENGAGE in chess with the SPICE Chess Team members
• SETTLE IN for a FREE Chair Massage by “Back to Work”
• GET SCREENED at the Committed to Health Chiropractic Center and Mississippi Value Blood Center and SUPPORT Delta Phi Epsilon’s “Delete Blood Cancer” drive and Health Research through Volunteer for Health
• PLAY for fun and recreation in our RECESS AREA
• TRY healthy food and nutrition samples from local growers and vendors Webster Groves Farmers Market, Fruit My Cube, The Natural Way, Smoothie King.
• EXPLORE Wellness exhibitors and their giveaways: American Heart Association and Go Red, Club Fitness, Diversity Awareness Partnership, Enterprise Bank & Trust, GirlTrek, livewellstlouis.org, Metro Transit, Ridefinders, St. Louis County Smoking Cessation, ScholarShop, Siteman Cancer Center, Southside Cyclery, Title Boxing, Virtual Diabetes Prevention, Webster Eye Care Center, YMCA.
• SUPPORT Webster University exhibitors such as Behavioral and Social Sciences Club (BASS), Counseling & Life Development, Student Health Services, Sustainability, Campus Activities, Campus Dining, Webster Staff Alliance, Campus Ministries, Webster Wellness, Webster Works Worldwide and more!
• ENTER your name for a chance at a PRIZE. Drawings every 30 minutes with GRAND PRIZES from our generous vendors and including Garmin Forerunner 10!
Extended sites, submit your entry through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of Webster Wellness is to encourage you make positive life-style changes that will help improve your overall health and well-being. Wellness takes planning and intention — so break out of your box and join us for some new ideas and energize your plan!
Contact email@example.com with any questions or suggestions!