Mission: to create a culture of wellness at Webster University where students, faculty and staff embrace a holistic wellness philosophy and make positive individual lifestyle and infrastructure changes to improve overall health and well-being.
Vision: for students, faculty and staff to establish and sustain a culture of wellness by
- Knowing our own health status through informed sources
- Making daily, positive lifestyle choices to improve our overall health status
- Engaging in active learning and in on-going and regular wellness opportunities and activities
- Adding, enhancing or changing relevant infrastructure
- Setting goals and continually evaluating progress