Webster Wellness Fair
Wednesday, September 19 11:30a – 5:30p
University Center & Quad
Students, faculty and staff! Webster Wellness reminds you to
MARK: Set a wellness goal
MOVE: Move towards your goal
MONITOR: Assess where you are in meeting your goal regularly
PURSUE your wellness goals at Webster Wellness Fair:
- Sign up for biometric screenings at http://bit.ly/QO2klj. Some walk-ins will be accepted, but registration is requested
- Try out some healthy food samples
- Enjoy a chair massage
- Talk to our many vendors and get information on every area of our wellness wheel
- Take part in a pick-up game out in the Quad
- Attend one or more of our demonstrations/presentations. The schedule is:
- Noon CPR demonstration by Suzanne Kehder, Student Health Services
- 1:00p Personal training by Mike Aiello from Lionheart Personal Training
- 2:00p Sustainability and Wellness by Brad Wolaver, Sustainability Coalition
- 2:30p Cross fit training by Gateway Cross fit
- 3:30p Special Guest Speaker, Anthony R. Reed, CPA, PC and Webster alumnus speaking on “Leadership: Life lessons from some of the world’s toughest marathons”
- 4:45p Intro to Beachbody & Fit Club Workout by Melanie Gottlieb, Admissions Operations & Jennifer Holtmann, IT User Services
- AND, put your name in for a free prize drawing each half hour. Participants in the fair will also be entered in a final grand prize drawing of an iPad!
Extended Sites – We are working on bringing a wellness kickoff to you! Stay tuned for more details!
The goal of Webster Wellness is to help you make positive life-style changes that will help improve your overall health and well-being.