Webster’s newly formed Wellness Committee wants you to participate in this inaugural year of Webster Wellness starting today!
- Go by the Student Health Services and Counseling & Life Development tables at today’s Involvement Fair to learn about and get involved in the wellness programs available this year and to schedule an in-depth personal wellness inventory.
Students, faculty and staff: Regularly visit our Webster Wellness blog at www.webster.edu/wellness
- Participate in the 2011-12 Webster Wellness Interest Survey by clicking the button on the right! The anonymous survey gives you an opportunity to provide information about your status and interests in wellness.
- Discover articles about wellness, a calendar of Webster’s wellness programs and events, lots of great wellness resources, and more.
- Send us your suggestions! Anyone who sends a comment about Webster Wellness to the Webster Wellness Committee at email@example.com will be entered in a drawing for a free give-away related to wellness!
Faculty and staff:
- The Faculty/Staff Webster Wellness Kick-Off is Wednesday, September 14. Stop by from 2-5 p.m. outside of Marletto’s along Big Bend to talk to Wellness Committee members to learn more about each wellness focus area for 2011-12, sign up for the Webster Wellness “Healthiest Loser” program, partner with other employees on fitness, enjoy healthy snacks and water and sign up to win free give-aways!
- If you are enrolled in United HealthCare, go online to www.myuhc.com and take your own Health Risk Assessment by September 30 and be entered in a prize drawing.
“Know your own health status through informed sources” is a key element of our vision. This is so important for taking the next step of addressing the wellness balance in your life! YOU make the difference in Webster Wellness! Make daily positive choices! Engage in active learning! Participate!
If you have any questions about this information, contact Cheryl Fritz, Chair, Webster Wellness Committee and Manager, Benefits & Compensation, at 314-246-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.