Swim (Splash). Bike (Mash). Run (Dash).
The “Try-athlon” will be held April 17-23, 2017 in the University Pool & Fitness Center for new and veteran triathlon participants. Part of our spring “wellness challenge” event, we offer this for anyone in our Webster University community interested in competing, a challenge or just for seeking new ways to move more and gain new heights!
• Swim: 400 yards — Bike: 10 miles — Run: 2 miles
• Individual “All in a day”: individual entrants complete all 3 events at one time (by appointment)
• Individual one week format: individual entrants complete all 3 events in one week
• Team: 2 or 3 individuals register as a team and complete their event(s) in one day (by appointment) or over the week
Wednesday, February 1
Sunnen Lounge @ Noon
Available for participants who want support for any of the three events, swim – bike – run. You will get tricks and tips for training, outside resources and on-going help from our champion advisors Ryan Elliot, Myrna Homm & Julie “JP” Palmer.
All workshops will meet in the UC Conference Room
• Swim – Tuesday, February 7 @ Noon
• Bike – Friday, February 10 @ Noon
• Run – Monday, February 13 @ Noon
Prizes & Giveaways
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT!!!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org