‘My Benefits’ Module Now Online in My Webster

| January 3, 2014

As a part of the My Webster system implementation, we are now bringing online the benefits module “My Benefits.” The module is available through the Benefits tab in My Webster by selecting “Health & Welfare.” When you first access the module, it displays your “Benefits Overview” reflecting your current elections and “Links” providing additional information or actionable links for updates in enrollment.

Some thoughts for your first look:

1. Click on “View Printable Confirmation” to get a printout of your 2014 elections. This will show your benefit elections, costs and covered dependents, if any. If you need to make a correction on dependent information, you can make updates through “Update Dependent Personal Information”.
  2. Remember that you typically can only make benefit changes during open enrollment, unless there is a qualifying life event. If you do have a life event, click on “Report an Event” which will allow you to make necessary benefit changes.
  3. You may want to update your beneficiary elections for Group or Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage through “Manage Beneficiary Information”. You previously submitted your beneficiaries on a paper form, which is still in your personnel file. If you add your beneficiaries to track them online, it replaces your former paper designation.
  4. Review the Document Library to get an idea of the resources available when you have a question in the future.

We will be using this online enrollment tool to manage benefits administration going forward. If you have any concerns about the Health & Welfare module or with the information you are seeing, contact humanresources@webster.edu or call 314-968-6961.

If you need to register on My Webster, follow the instructions available here [PDF]. If general issues or questions relating to other modules within My Webster, email mywebster@webster.edu or call the Command Center at 314-246-4500.

Tags: ,