My Webster Checklist, Dec. 20: Hourly Staff Time Stamp Begins Monday

| December 20, 2013

As the launch of My Webster continues and associated policy and protocol changes are implemented, daily updates and checklists will be communicated through Webster Today to help remind employees of their tasks in the system.

For today’s reminder:

• Starting Monday, Dec. 23, all hourly staff will need to time stamp both in and out so that the correct hours can be calculated for the first pay in January. This is the new method for calculating hours worked.
  • Supervisors should check timecards of their staff to insure time is properly recorded.
  • Work study supervisors will need to review and approve, no later than Monday, Dec. 30, before 10 a.m., the time cards for all work study students to insure hours worked are accurately recorded.
  • Salary staff should have finalized their Exception Reports for the days before Dec. 15 and start requesting time away from work in the My Webster system going forward.
  • Supervisors should have schedules built for all hourly staff to insure the proper vacation time is calculated.

Questions can be directed to the My Webster Command Center at 314-246-4500 or mywebster@webster.edu. The Command Center will be monitoring all voicemail and email throughout the break.

About My Webster

The My Webster system has many human resources and payroll features and is required for use by all U.S. employees to view pay, update tax withholdings and auto-deposits, as well as for some to submit vacation or sick time, changes to payroll deduction and other important employment-related functions.

Tags: ,