My Webster Employee Self-Service Overview Meetings Nov. 19-22

| November 15, 2013

Human Resources invites employees to attend the following My Webster Employee Self-Service Overview virtual meetings:

• Tuesday, Nov. 19, 4 – 5 p.m. CST
  • Wednesday, Nov. 20, 1:30 – 2:30 CST
  • Thursday, Nov. 21, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST
  • Friday, Nov. 22, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. CST

These virtual meetings will be in WebEx. To access a meeting, go to websteru.webex.com and search for “My Webster.” Click on the hyperlink for the meeting you want to attend and enter “mywebster” as the password, if prompted. You will then be able to add it to your calendar, or simply join the meeting. The audio will be available by conference line. Access by calling 1-888-337-0215 and enter access code 8723473#.

This is a continuation of meetings the My Webster Implementation team has held with department leadership and many employee groups to provide an overview of the upcoming My Webster Employee Self-Service implementation. It complements the system training within WorldClassRoom (check your email inbox for invitations) which started this week.

Additional information on the rollout can be viewed on the My Webster page on the Webster University website. Contact the team at mywebster@webster.edu if you have any questions.

Since this will affect the pay process of every student, faculty and staff member, it is extremely important to get this message to all employees. Please share with your colleagues.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: