Fruit My Cube – Get on Board with Webster Wellness

| April 27, 2012

Locally grown produce

Enrollment Management, in support of Webster Wellness, is proud to pilot the Fruit My Cube service. Here is how it works:

• Register, order and pay online (PayPal or credit card) using this link: www.fruitmycube.com/products/webster-u.
  • Your ‘cube’ of fruit will be delivered each Monday at noon to the area directly outside the Academic Resource Center in Loretto Hall.
  • You have from Wednesday through close of business each Friday to decide if you want to order for the following week.

The produce is locally grown and delivered from the Belleville Farmer’s Market. The Cubes come in two sizes: the Classic Cube features 15 to 18 pieces of fruit (plus occasional veggies like microwave baked potatoes and roma tomatoes), and the Mini Cube features 7 to 9 pieces of just fruit. The contents of each Cube change weekly to ensure you’re getting the freshest produce.

Fruit My Cube participation is completely optional and you can opt-in and out on a weekly basis. This is a pay as you go program and the pilot of this program will be evaluated over the next 60 days. Support your own wellness!

If you have any questions, please contact Katherine Krajcovic at kkrajcovic79@webster.edu.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments (5)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Marcie Schumert says:

I could not be more excited to Fruit My Cube! I just signed up. :-)

2. Mary says:

Looking forward to trying this out!

3. Dorothy Kopel says:

Fantastic initiative! I am hoping we can set up something similar on the Vienna campus next year.

4. Meg Sempreora says:

What an ingenious, win-win idea! Thanks to the people who thought of it and will carry it out.

5. Jen Jekel says:

Just signed up, what a great idea! Are we participating in the recycling of the cubes as well?