Congratulations to our lucky winners of the Faculty Staff Campaign Early Bird drawing. Have fun at the Blues game tonight!
- Jodie Borgerding (Library)
- Jeff Hughes (Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts)
- Gina Jensen (School of Communications)
- Suzanne Kehder (Student Health Services)
- Katherine Krajcovic (Enrollment Management & Student Affairs)
- Warren Rosenblum (College of Arts & Sciences)
- Jaime Stecker (Admissions)
Thank you to everyone who has made a gift so far. There is still time to make a gift and be eligible for other prizes.
- All University Staff will receive a paid day-off on Friday, May 25 (the Friday before Memorial Day) if Webster University employees reach their participation goal.
- Webster Groves Campus full-time Faculty and Staff who make a gift will be entered in a drawing for a free reserved parking space (one for faculty and one for staff).
- Extended Campus Faculty and Staff who make a gift will be entered in a drawing for a free Kindle Fire.
The final deadline to make your gift or pledge is Friday, April 27. You can also set up a payroll pledge by completing your Faculty and Staff Pledge Form and returning it to the Development Office in Loretto Hall, attention Julianne Smutz. All forms must be received by Friday, April 27.
Make your gift today at http://alumni.webster.edu/facstaff_give
Category: Alumni and Development