Registrar’s Landrum Retiring Oct. 28

| October 26, 2011

From Donna Gilmore, Assistant Registrar:

I am very happy to announce that Mable Landrum is retiring after 11 years of service. She started in the Registrar’s office part-time in December 2000 and then advanced to a full-time position handling all of our scanning and filing needs.

Her last day will be Oct. 28, 2011, and she will be returning to her hometown of Bowling Green, Ky.  She was a great asset to our office as well as the university and will be truly missed.

Please stop by the Registrar’s office on Friday, Oct. 28, to wish her well on her way and share some cake with us.

Comments (3)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Derrick A. Florian says:

Mable,                                                                                                                                                                                   
    You know that you will be missed. Who’s going to give me trouble every time I come over trhere? Make sure you keep in touch, and take good care of yourself. I will never forget you!  Derrick 

2. M. Daugherty says:

Mable – I will miss you and all the help you have provided over the years.

3. Kim Fazio says:

Ms. Mabel,
    Thank you so much for all your help over the years. I will miss you very much!!  Enjoy your retirement!  Kim