Staffing Enhancements in Counseling Program

| July 22, 2011

Webster Counseling Program Staff

Stacy Henning, Mary Claire Sorensen and Mariaimee Gonzalez

David Carl Wilson, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences, has announced new staffing enhancements for Webster’s counseling program that promise to improve learning and administration for the program’s 2,000 students, who study in 25 U.S. locations and Geneva.

Staffing changes are as follows:

Stacy Henning, Ph.D., is taking on the added role of full-time faculty member. Henning continues to serve as Worldwide Counseling director, a post she has held for more than three years.

Mariaimee Gonzalez is the director of Clinical Studies and an assistant professor.

Mary Claire Sorensen is the newly added program associate.

Read more about these changes at Global Thinking, the blog for the College of Arts & Sciences.

Tags:

Comments (2)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Guillermo (Guillo) Rodríguez says:

I am happy to know that Mariaimee is at Webster University.  I have known her for a number of years and know of her dedication and desire to excel. 

She was the beneficiary, two years in a row, of the Guillermo Rodríguez Santos and Ana María Barceló Memorial Scholarship (named for my parents) from the Hispanic Educational, Cultural and Scholarship Fund (Hispanic ECS Fund) of which I was the founding president back in 1998.

I wish her much success in her new career.  ¡Felicidades!

2. Robin Jefferson Higgins says:

Congratulations to each of you!!!