Karen Luebbert’s Retirement Party May 26

| May 16, 2011

Her last day seemed so far away,
the announcement came months ago.

But the time flew fast and the day is here
and now we’re thinking, “Oh no!”

Forty-eight years doing a job she loved,
But it’s time to say farewell.
Let’s gather together sharing memories with all,
and the stories we love to tell.

Karen Luebbert’s Retirement Party

Thursday, May 26
2:30 – 4 p.m.
Marletto’s

Salute to Karen begins at 3 p.m.

Category: Employee News, Faculty, St. Louis Campus News, Webster Events

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Congratulations Karen Luebbert!!!

2. Patrick Stack says:

Karen,
    I am deeply grateful for your concern, kindness, and wisdom toward me throughout my employment at Webster. Also, you provided remarkable leadership for our Webster University. All the best in your retirement.
                                                     Patrick

3. Janice Neal says:

Ms. Luebbert

It has been an honor and privilege working with you from time to time.  I will cherish your brilliant knowledge and impeccable style for years to come.  I wish you the very best in your retirement.

Janice Neal

4. Debra Carpenter says:

Dear Karen:
    Thank you for your untiring commitment and loyalty to Webster College/University over these many years.  I’m sorry I’ll miss your reception–my parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary that day.  Seems like the 26th of May is important for many reasons!  Best to you as you enjoy your well-earned time with Jack and your children and grandchildren and that great place in Florida.
    Debra Carpenter

5. Guillermo A. Rodríguez says:

Karen,

Your dedication to Webster is exemplary.  Congratulations on your retirement.  I will always have fond memories of you.

“Adiós con el corazón, que con el alma no puedo.
    Al despedirme de ti, de sentimiento me muero…”

Felicidades.

Guillo

6. Eric B. Alexander says:

Congratulations Karen,
    It has truly been an honor knowing and working with you Karen here at Webster University but especially during the 2010 Graduation as well as the Inauguration events for Dr. Stroble. You are a wonderful person and your leadership will be greatly missed here at Webster. Enjoy your retirement for you have rightly earned it.
    Take care
    Eric B. Alexander
    Old Post Office Campus

7. Suzanne Maddox says:

Congratulations Karen,
    I hope to still see you occasionally – like walking in the 4th of July parade! Enjoy your retirement and time with your family. You will be missed!
    Sincerely,