Condolences

| January 3, 2011

From Lorraine Licavoli, representative, Conservatory of Theatre Arts & Department of Dance:

It is with great sympathy that The Conservatory of Theatre Arts informs you of the passing of Bonner Teeter on December 21 and Lenora Teeter on December 24, parents of Lara Teeter, associate professor, Theatre & Dance. Please keep Lara and his family in your thoughts during this time.

Comments (3)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Anne Geraghty-Rathert says:

Lara,
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your parents.  My deepest sympathy.
    Best,
    Anne Geraghty-Rathert
    Legal Studies Dept.

2. Luci Emerson says:

To the Teeter Family –
    My sincere condolences to the entire Teeter Family for the loss of your parents.  I cannot even begin to fathom such a great loss, nor can I understand how you feel.  May God be with all of you as you commit your parents back to God, and may the wonderful memories you shared with your parents become a living testament to their life, their life work, and to all those who crossed their paths and whose paths they crossed.  You will see them in every sunrise and sunset; you will feel them in every dew drop that falls, and you will hear them in the chirping of every bird’s song.  My prayers are with you.

3. Angie Birdwell says:

My sincerest condolences.  Cherish your memories, and may they bring you comfort in this time of great loss.  Sending my prayers on butterfly wings.