Condolence

| October 15, 2010

The School of Education is saddened to announce the passing of Chester Richard Dolan, Peggy Peel’s father, on Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2010. Peggy is the coordinator of Teacher Certification in the School of Education.

Visitation is today, Oct. 15, and services are Saturday, Oct. 16. Please click through for more details.

Visitation: Friday, Oct. 15, 3 – 8 p.m.
Services: Saturday, Oct. 16, 9:30 a.m.

From the ORTMANN-STIPANOVICH Funeral Home, 12444 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, 9:30 a.m., to St. Monica Church for 10 a.m. Mass. Donations to St. Lukes Hospital Palliative Care or St. Monica Church. Visitation from 3-8 p.m. Friday.

Chester loved spending time with his family and friends, his beloved dog Millie, and golf. He worked for MoPacific Railroad for 40+ years. He was a long-time member of Lake Forest Country Club, Lake St. Louis, Mo.

Comments (2)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Dear Peggy,
    I send my warmest sympathies to you and your family. I’m prayerful that your heart and mind will be soothed with positive memories of your father and experiences shared and that we, in your school, may be a source of comfort and support at this difficult time.  Our concern and appreciation for you is oceanic.
    Warmest wishes,
    Kathy

2. Marilyn Heaven says:

Peggy I was so sorry to hear about your Dad.  We are praying for you and your family.  We are out of town and I will talk to you when you get back to work.
    I hope your Mom is ready to take care of your Dad again:)

Love,  Marilyn