Application for Candidacy- Open Seats
Fall Elections – At-Large Senators (and positions unfilled from Spring)
Spring Elections – All positions, except At-Large Senators
SGA positions that come open in the middle of the academic year are filled by appointment of the SGA President or an election at a regularly scheduled SGA meeting. In the case of an SGA meeting election, applications must be returned to John Ginsburg, Director of the University Center, or e-mailed to email@example.com by the Monday prior to the SGA meeting.
- Members wishing to pursue an elected position must be a currently enrolled student in good standing. Good standing is defined as maintaining a Webster University cumulative GPA of a 2.0 and not on academic or judicial probation.
- Job Duties for Officer and Senator positions are listed in Article V of the SGA Constitution.
- Candidates must abide by campaign guidelines, which will be sent with application confirmation by the Elections Commissioner.
- Candidate information will be shared with The Journal and on the SGA website.
- Officers and Senators attend the Officers & Summits each semester, and also maintain regular office hours during the semester (1-2 hours per week) and attend University-wide and SGA meetings for the committees to which they are appointed.
- Officers and Senators attend the Officers’ Summits each semester, attend SGA meetings (3p-5p every other Tuesday), and attend meetings for the committees to which they are appointed. Members also maintain regular office hours during the semester (1-2 hours per week) according to their schedule.
SPECIAL NOTE: A digital photo (head shot only in front of a blank wall) must be included to be considered complete.