The Student Government Association is seeking applications for the Director of Communications, as of today. Responsibilities of the Director of Communications include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain the SGA online presence by updating with the latest minutes and announcements
- Increase and maintain the recognition of the SGA name
- Promote any and all events sponsored by SGA
- Be a member of the Media Board, which includes The Journal, Galaxy Radio and GTV
- Be a member of the Executive Board and attend the Tuesday meetings
- Chair the Communications Committee
If you are interested in applying, please follow the link below. We are also still seeking a Senator of the School of Fine Arts. Applications are due by 12pm on March 4th, 2013.