Time Management Tips
- Clarify your objectives. Then set your priorities. Focus on objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate your actions at the end of each day.
- Eliminate at least one time waster from your life each week.
- Write out a plan for each time week. Ask yourself what you hope to accomplish by the end of the week and what you will need to do to accomplish those results.
- Make a to-do list everyday.
- Make sure the first hour of your workday is productive.
- Institute a quiet hour in your life.
- Employ the principles of self-reward and self-discipline.
- Conquer procrastination. Learn to do it now.
- Develop a personal philosophy of time – what time means to you and how times relates to your life.
For more assistance you can get help from: