This fall, in addition to webinars for students new to Webster or new to research, the library will offer some more advanced content for those who are starting more in-depth research papers or projects. For those just starting research, an overview webinar introduces our resources and services while other webinars cover citing sources and how to give a great presentation. For more experienced researchers, webinars include how to select a topic appropriate for a more in-depth research project and how to write a literature review.
The list of live and recorded webinars is available on the Webinars and Online Training research guide. On the Upcoming Webinars tab, you may register to attend a live webinar or to be notified when the recording is available. Can’t wait for the webinar? We have over a dozen webinars already recorded and ready for you to watch. Check the Recorded Webinars tab to view the recordings anytime you need a little extra help.
Here’s the list of upcoming webinars for fall 2016. Register today for a webinar. Even if you cannot make it, a recording of the webinar will be sent to those who registered a few days after the event.
- Overview of Library Resources – Fall 1 8/25/2016 6 pm 1 hour
- Selecting a Topic and Beginning Your Research 9/1/2016 6pm 1 hour
- Your Scholarly Literature Review 9/8/2016 6pm 1 hour
- Using Google Scholar for Research 9/15/2016 12pm 30 minutes
- Understanding Academic Integrity 9/16/2016 12pm 1 hour
- Overview of Library Resources – Fall 2 10/26/2016 6pm 1 hour
- Finding Tests, Surveys, and Other Measures 11/2/2016 5pm 1 hours
- APA Style Demystified 11/9/2016 6pm 1 hour
- Simple Steps to a Great Presentation 11/10/2016 12pm 30 minutes
- Researching and Connecting to Prospective Employers 11/15/2016 12 pm 1 hour