It’s back! From December 1 to December 20, 2013, Webster University Library will forgive $1 in fines for each food item donated to Operation Food Search up to $10. Anyone can come to the Library and donate food, even if they don’t have library fines.
The most needed donations right now are:
– light tuna (canned, packed in water)
– canned chicken
– canned vegetables
– canned fruit (in natural juices)
– canned ravioli (or any canned pasta with meat)
– canned chili
– canned beans (including pork ‘n beans)
– boxes of individual oatmeal packets
Please bring food to the First Floor Service Desk during the Library’s open hours. For more information, contact the First Floor Service desk at (314) 968-6952.