By Patrick Powers
Director of Digital Marketing and Communications
Global Marketing and Communications, in an effort to gather input from the greater Webster University community, will conduct an open intake session from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 27 in Sunnen Lounge.
The purpose of the session will be to gather insights from students, faculty and staff as we plan for the new www.webster.edu. Information gathered at the session will be shared with mStoner, the design and implementation firm supporting the University through this effort.
The website is the digital front door to the University and we want it adequately reflect who we are and who we want to be — a worldwide institution that transforms students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Essentially, we encourage the University community to consider the following:
- What is Webster’s “street perception?” How is it different from our competitors?
- Are there misperceptions about Webster you feel we need to dispel?
- What colleges or universities do a particularly good job at selling their institution? What did they do well?
- How well does the current website serve Webster? What does our site do well now? What could it do better?
- Anything the website could do to make your life easier?
- What’s the one thing you’d want a student to know about Webster?
- If, after an initial visit to the website, a person could walk away remembering three things about Webster, what would you have those three things be?
For those at extended campus locations or who cannot make it to campus, the session will be streamed live at www.webster.edu/live. The live broadcast will include a chat feature allowing for questions.
Any additional insights can be sent to Patrick Powers, director of digital marketing and communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe via Email